Scholarships available for small Companies and NGOs for Spring 2023 Mini MBA programme
This spring, we are pleased to offer three scholarships for the Mini MBA programme – one full scholarship and two scholarships covering 50% of the participation fee. Managers from small, regional companies and non-governmental organizations can apply for a Teeter Scholarship, awarded on a competitive basis.
The Mini MBA at SSE Riga is a comprehensive programme designed for professionals seeking to enhance their strategic thinking and decision-making skills. Over a period of two weeks, participants delve into critical business topics such as finance, marketing, strategy and leadership while developing practical skills through case studies.
The programme is held onsite at SSE Riga, taking place from May 15-19 and May 29-June 2, 2023. The full tuition fee is EUR 4,900 + VAT.
Who can apply?
- Senior managers from local companies in the Baltics, Poland, and the Czech Republic with up to 10 employees and a turnover under two million Euros.
- Managers from NGOs in the Baltics, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
- Applicants with a minimum of five years of work experience, including two years in a managerial role, and fluency in English.
- To apply, complete the form.
- Additionally, record a video (up to 3 minutes) explaining your motivation.
- Submit your application form and video to email@example.com by April 14, 2023.
The Teeter Scholarship is named to honor the memory of Robert M. Teeter, an advisor to U.S. presidents from 1968-1992 and a board member at the William Davidson Institute.