In order to create a stimulating learning environment and provide a solid basis for a diverse and efficient future network among graduates, the programme seeks to enroll a group of students with a variety of professional and academic backgrounds.
The Executive MBA classes are comprised of around 25-30 students with various academic and professional backgrounds who both can contribute to and benefit from the programme through its unique experience of group synergy.
Qualified managers from various industries, institutions and countries are potential programme candidates.
No strict age limit is set for admission, however, the programme targets potential students who have at least five years of managerial experience.
Application deadline - February 1 & June 1, 2020.
If you would like to find out more about the content and structure of the programme, we will be glad to set up an appointment and answer any questions you might have.
How to apply?
To Begin: Entry requirements
To select the best students for the programme the following formal criteria are considered:
- Professional achievements: relevant managerial work experience (minimum 5 years)
- Education: University degree (or equivalent to University degree)
- English language proficiency: English is the language of instruction, participants must have a strong command of both written and spoken English
Step 1: Fill in the application form
All persons interested in participating in the Executive MBA programme shall submit:
- A completed application form.
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay
Applications are reviewed as soon as they are received.
Step 2: Come to the interview
Applicants who meet the formal criteria are invited to an interview.