The success of alumni is the greatest signifier of the quality of an SSE Riga education and community. SSE Riga alumni have all succeeded in completing a challenging programme of study and have gone on to lead projects, organizations and other people to success. They are making a name for SSE Riga every day.
With the graduation of 2021 the number of SSE Riga BSc alumni now amounts to 2464 and Executive MBA alumni 386. SSE Riga alumni are represented in every major industry.
Top 12 Industries
|Finance & Real Estate|
|Audit & Consulting|
|IT & Telecommunications|
|Retail & Wholesale|
|Advertising & Media|
|Education & Research|
|Production & Construction|
|Energy & Utilities|
|Food, Beverage & Tobacco|
|Transport & Logistics|
Data submitted by graduates via Alumni Portal
According to the charter of the Alumni Association of the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, every person that has received a degree from SSE Riga is eligible to become a member of the Alumni Association. All members are split into groups by graduation year.
Over the last few years the Alumni Association has demonstrated its support for the SSE Riga by raising funds for first-year student scholarships. The long-term goal is to reach and maintain 50% of alumni as active donators, marking SSE Riga alumni as the most active donators amongst business schools worldwide.
Furthermore, the high level of alumni participation also demonstrates that education from SSE Riga is highly valued and worth supporting.
The Board of the Alumni Association 2021/2022
- Baiba Lokenbaha (Class of 2013) – President, General Management
- Inga Bratēna (EMBA Class of 2008) Board Member, Scholarships Management
- Elizabete Andersone (Class of 2019) - Board Member, Communications and Marketing
- Arta Beitāne (Class of 2015) - Board Member, Alumni Community Affairs, Events and Individual Fundraising
- Viktors Bolbats - (Class of 2007) - Board Member, Corporate Fundraising
- Akmis Lomsargis (Class of 2000) - Board Member, Treasury and Alumni Community Affairs