Vacancies at SSE Riga
Vacancies at SSE Riga
The Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga) is a business school in Riga, Latvia, founded in 1994. Over the years it has acquired a reputation as the leading business school in the region. According to the prestigious Financial Times Ranking of Top European Business Schools, SSE Riga, as part of SSE Group, is the #1 business school in the Baltic and Nordic region. SSE Riga educates future leaders who will use their potential to engage with businesses and society to make a valuable difference.
SSE Riga is looking for a
CORPORATE RELATIONS LEAD
As a Corporate Relations Lead you will take a central role in developing and implementing the sales and partnerships strategy as well as building a strong corporate partners’ network and client base for the Executive Education programs.
As a part of the role you will:
- Promote the SSE Riga educational programs via partnerships and direct sales activities, secure participants for the Executive Education Open Programs and build a client base for the Corporate Programs (attend networking events, make client calls, build client relations etc.),
- Develop and implement new Corporate Partnerships Strategy in close cooperation with the SSE Riga’s Corporate Partnership Advisory Working Group and management,
- Build a strong partner network, maintain existing relationships and develop new collaborations for strengthening the SSE Riga brand and relations with the key stakeholders in the Baltics,
- Update SSE Riga’s corporate offering, work with the e-mail campaigns, CRM system, develop online and printed materials to support the partnership building activities,
- Contribute to the development of SSE Riga brand through active participation and contribution to the SSE Riga promotional campaigns, social networks and other activities,
- Organize and coordinate the partnership initiatives, including events, fund-raising etc.
A strong candidate for this role would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or second level professional higher education in social sciences,
- A minimum of 5 years work experience,
- Experience and training in coaching, organizational psychology, top management, sales, PR, marketing, HR management and/or relevant consultancy field would be beneficial,
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills, proven record of networking and contact building success in the past, solid corporate contact network,
- Demonstrated ability to create sustainable partnerships and ability to communicate with all levels of seniority at corporate organizations,
- Excellent command of Latvian and English, both written and spoken,
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Gmail etc.),
- Experience and ability to work with the CRM systems,
- Such personal qualities as proactiveness, openness, empathy, patience, diplomacy, trustworthiness, resilience, persuasiveness, high self-motivation and self-control.
- Opportunities for professional development
- Collaboration with a high-performing team in an international work environment
- Unique experience of working in UNESCO heritage building in the heart of Riga
- Monthly gross salary in the range of EUR 2300 – 3200, depending on experience and skills
- Health insurance after the probation period
- 5 weeks of annual vacation
- Extra holidays and other benefits
The application deadline is January 28, 2024
Start date: as soon as possible
If you find the role matching your interests and experience, please send a CV and application letter in English through the CV Online link. We will be in touch with the qualified candidates to schedule an interview.
By applying for this job vacancy, the candidate affirms the processing of his/her personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Law and their storage in the HR unit of SSE Riga. Without the candidate’s consent his/her personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties.