Services & Catalog
Services & Catalog
The SSE Riga Library collection holds approximately 25 000 books covering the main disciplines of business and economics - management, marketing, accounting, organisation, finance, micro- and macroeconomics, etc. In addition it includes material on business law, statistics, computing and business English. It also holds a wide selection of periodicals and provides access to a large number of databases.
As of April 1st, 2022, outside patrons are once again welcome in the SSE Riga library! Our hours are 08:00-20:00 Monday through Friday and 10:00-16:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
The library has the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 20:00
Weekends: 10:00 – 16:00
The SSE Riga Library is located on the 6th floor of the Peter Wallenberg Building on Strelnieku iela 4a. Its primary mission is to support the study programmes of the School. However, it is open also to external users. It was made possible by the very generous support of Johan Björkman, a well-known Swedish businessman.
- Online Library Catalogue is accessible from any internet access point
- Books can be borrowed for 2 weeks
- Periodicals are lent out for 3 days (except the latest issue)
- Two reading halls are available for readers
- Printing and Copying of Library materials for a set fee
- SSE Riga Personal Librarian Service
- SSE Riga Library Materials Order Form
- SSE Riga Faculty/Staff Copyright Guidelines
SSE Riga Library, Strēlnieku iela 4a, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
P. Wallenberg Building, 6th Floor
The library provides the following regulations (download below) in order to familiarize students, faculty, administrative staff, and other persons with library service policies, access to information sources and systems, types of charges, types of users, user rights, the library code of conduct, replacement charges, library rights, as well as other conditions.