New Book Series: "Key Issues of Climate Change: Ethics, Politics and Policy"
SSE Riga is pleased to announce the launch of a new book series titled "Key Issues of Climate Change: Ethics, Politics and Policy" at Rowman and Littlefield co-edited by SSE Riga Professor Xavier Landes with Idil Boran, professor at York University (Canada) and Morten Ebbe Juul Nielsen, professor at the University of Copenhagen.
Proposals on the following topics/areas are welcome:
- Climate Justice
- Adaptation, Mitigation and Climate Change Policy
- Climate Change and Moral Disagreement
- Engineering and Governing the Climate
- Migration Policies and Climate refugees
- Energy Policies, Renewables, Nuclear Energy
- Climate/Green Corporate Social Responsibility
- Right to Development and Sustainable Development Goals
- Global Justice and International Relations
- Population, Climate and Future Generations, including population control policies
- International Trade and Climate Change
- Consumption Policy and Climate Change.
- Potential of Climate Change on Democratic Institutions
- Climate Activism and its Impact on Domestic and International Politics
- Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Change
- Sustainable Happiness and Climate Change