Digital Marketing Emerging Trends
September 18, 22, 25, 2023 | 14:30 – 17:30
Online via Zoom platform
EUR 690 + VAT
Welcome to the digital marketing programme exploring contemporary issues in the domain of digital marketing with an international outlook. The programme will explore digital marketing in a tic and systematic manner.
Digital marketing is an increasingly important part of the modern business landscape. In this era of digital transformation, it is essential for businesses to understand the latest trends, strategies and metrics associated with digital marketing in order to stay competitive.
Participants will develop their skills in the contemporary issues in digital marketing, and identify relevant digital marketing metrics to help their organization succeed.
By learning about digital marketing trends, strategies, metrics, mistakes, and solutions, participants will gain the knowledge and insights necessary to ensure their organization stays ahead of the curve.
Marius Raugalas is a Global Marketing Science Partner at Meta based in London, where he consults a few of its largest global clients/advertisers on their advertising measurement strategy for Meta platforms. Before that, he was a Director for Digital Marketing Analytics for Europe at Nielsen, where he also mostly helped clients/advertisers to measure and improve their digital marketing performance. Before going into marketing measurement consulting, Marius spent nearly 10 years doing various marketing strategy, planning and measurement roles on the client side, including in telecommunications (BT Group) and retail banking industries (Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Lloyds Banking Group and Bank of Ireland UK).
Marius holds a Bachelor’s degree from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, an MBA from IE Business School and a CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing. Outside of his day-to-day job, Marius is a Visiting Lecturer for Marketing at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and for Digital Marketing at ISM University in Vilnius.
Irute Karanicholas is an Associate Professor and Director of Studies in Marketing & Reputation, at Henley Business School. Her experience is a mixture of both academia and industry. She has nine years of experience in the banking industry and consultancy and over ten years of experience in teaching Management and Marketing courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students, including apprenticeship programme and corporate clients from technology, banking and health service. She is currently teaching a variety of marketing courses: Principles of Marketing, Measuring Marketing Performance, Brand in Practice, and her latest development of The Dark Side of Marketing.
Irute is committed to continuous innovation in teaching, which includes facilitating active learning through debates and discussions as well as the application of stimulating teaching methods such as simulations, scenario games and cases. Outside of her teaching, she likes an active lifestyle, which includes exploring walks in nature, cycling and outdoor swimming.
Who should attend
Middle level managers, non specialists in digital marketing.
Benefits for participants
- Understanding the contemporary issues related to digital marketing and its impact on business
- Identifying relevant digital marketing metrics
- Critically discussing digital marketing metrics
Benefits for your company
This programme equips company staff with the latest knowledge and skills in digital marketing, enabling them to become key contributors to their organisation's success.
- Digital marketing concept
- Digital marketing trends
- Digital marketing strategy
- Marketing planning (campaign design)
- Marketing budgeting
Traditional marketing metrics and analysis:
- Purchase Funnel
- Cost per Lead
- Brand Awareness Metrics
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Net Promoter Score
- Customer Loyalty
- Brand Value Measurements
- Return on Marketing Calculations
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Regression Analysis
Digital marketing metrics and analysis:
- Review of some key/popular metrics:
- Average impressions per user (Impressions / Reach)
- CPM (Cost per Mille): Cost / Impressions * 1,000)
- CPC (Cost per Click): Cost / Clicks
- CTR (Click-through rate): Clicks / Impressions
- Conversions: Total Number of Sales / Number of leads
- Cost per Lead (CPL): total spend on a campaign or channel / the number of leads generated
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA): total cost (total media spend or for specific channel/campaign to acquire customers) / number of new customers acquired from the same channel/campaign
- Cost per Action (CPA): cost /number of actions being measured
- ROAS: (revenue attributed to ad campaign / cost of that campaign)
Going in more detail:
- Conversion metrics
- Website metrics
- Email metrics
- Video metrics
- Social media metrics (Meta, Instagram, Twitter)
- Marketing dashboards
- Mistakes and solutions
EUR 690 + VAT