Apply now for SSE Riga's Bachelor programme - deadline May 9th!
Join SSE Riga's Bachelor programme and become a part of our vibrant community of talented students! The deadline to apply for SSE Riga's Bachelor programme is fast approaching, with applications being accepted until May 9th.
At SSE Riga, we believe that education is the key to personal and professional growth, and we are committed to providing our students with the best possible learning experience and support.
Our three-year Bachelor programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge, and mindset needed to succeed in the global business world and make a positive impact on society.
Here are some key facts about our programme:
- The programme is inspired by the educational traditions of our parent school in Stockholm, which is ranked by the Financial Times as the leading business school in the Nordics. In fact, SSE has been the leading top Nordic business school for all of the 19 years that the Financial Times ranking of European business schools has been published. SSE Riga is focused on educating students from all three Baltic countries.
- The programme is taught by experienced and highly qualified faculty who are dedicated to providing a rigorous and engaging curriculum that fosters critical thinking, analytical skills, and creativity. Our small class sizes enable a more personalized approach, allowing for greater interaction between students and faculty.
- The SSE Riga Bachelor programme offers a curriculum that includes a solid foundation in economics, business, and management. The programme also offers a variety of electives and guest lectures that allow students to tailor their studies to their interests and career goals. Moreover, an obligatory internship provides students with hands-on experience and enables them to apply their classroom knowledge to real-world challenges.
- Our students consistently perform well in national and international competitions and go on to successful careers in various industries and sectors.
- SSE Riga also offers various opportunities for international exchange programmes, internships, and research projects. You will have a chance to study and work with people from different backgrounds and cultures and gain a global perspective.
- SSE Riga offers a comprehensive career development programme that is integrated into the study process, aimed at preparing students for a successful entry into the professional world and enhancing their employability opportunities. The placement survey of 2022 graduates shows that graduates are hired quickly – around 80% receive job offers even before graduation. The most popular job-finding sources are job ads (50%) and the alumni network (14%).
- The majority of our students participate in at least one student organization, which allows them to explore their interests and passions outside of the classroom, and develop valuable skills in leadership, teamwork, and communication. With many active student-led organizations covering a wide range of areas, from sports and cultural activities to business and entrepreneurship, there is something for everyone at SSE Riga.
We encourage you to apply to SSE Riga's Bachelor programme!
The application deadline for the Bachelor programme is approaching soon - May 9th. The application is free of charge, and all admission steps are completed online.