The three-year programme in Economics and Business is a meeting point for talented young people who wish to study in an international but close-knit community.
- Three-year full-time programme
- 130 students admitted every year
- English as the language of instruction
- Top-level international lecturers
- Modular system, not more than three courses at a time
- Two internships, 4-8 weeks
- Specialization options: Economics, Finance, Retail, Entrepreneurship
- Accredited by the Latvian Ministry of Education and Science
- Diploma of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Economics
- Application deadline is April 8, 2020; academic year begins on mid-August
Our student community includes students from 10 countries and international exchange students from more than 15 countries.
The international environment formed by lecturers and students from different countries, with English as the language of instruction, adds to students’ academic, professional, social and personal development.
Admitting just 130 top undergraduates in one class allows for personalised attention to students and it takes just a few weeks to get to know all of your study mates.
The skills taught in the Economics and Business programme will be useful in any job down-the-road because they are widely adaptable. The programme also offers the perfect balance of both practice and theory.
What happens after the diploma?
At this moment SSE Riga graduates can be found in almost all sectors of the economy and in more than 60 countries around the world.
75% of graduates get jobs even before graduation.
91% of graduates start a career right away.
After three years students are qualified for work in state institutions, accounting, tax and consulting firms, banks and financial institutions, information technology, advertising and marketing companies, wholesale, retail and manufacturing companies as well as educational institutions.