Recruitment Event in Tallinn: Discover SSE Riga's Bachelor Programme
Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 17:00
Tallinn, Telliskivi 60a
Estonian high school students and parents, we would like to extend an invitation to you to join us on April 4, 2023, in Tallinn at F-hoone from 17:00 (Telliskivi 60a) for an exciting opportunity to learn about the Bachelor programme in Economics and Business offered by the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
For over two decades, SSE Riga has been recognized as one of the top business schools in the region, providing a top-notch education to students from the Baltic countries and beyond.
Estonian students at SSE Riga
At SSE Riga, we take pride in our strong Estonian student community. Currently, we have 41 Estonian students studying with us, and we have 224 Estonian graduates who have successfully completed their studies.
We understand the importance of making education accessible and affordable. Therefore, we offer reduced tuition fees to all Estonian students, and we also provide affordable dormitory options to help ease the financial burden of studying away from home.
- In cooperation with the Estonian alumni community, up to 15 Estonian Scholarships of EUR 4,700 are available for the first year of studies, reducing the first year’s tuition fee to EUR 0.
During the event you can expect to
- Get information about SSE Riga's Bachelor programme, its curriculum, and the skills you'll develop as a student through an overview presented by our staff and faculty members.
- Gain valuable insight into your future professional prospects by hearing directly from Estonian graduates about their experiences and professional careers.
- Learn about the entry requirements and admissions steps. The admissions process is fully online and free of charge. The application deadline for studies is May 9, 2023!
- Get your questions answered during the Q&A session.
About the programme
BSc Economics and Business is an accredited full-time programme spanning three years, which offers a comprehensive curriculum of 30 core courses and 40 elective courses to choose from. With a selective admission process, only 150 students are admitted each year to ensure personalized attention and quality education.
Specializations in Economics, Finance, Retail, and Entrepreneurship provide multiple options for shaping future careers, and SSE Riga graduates have built successful careers in various countries worldwide.
Courses are taught in English by international faculty, providing students with a competitive education at the global level. As an integral part of the study process, internships offer valuable hands-on experience and increase the chances of securing a job offer. Moreover, during the final year of study, students can enhance their educational experience by spending a semester abroad at one of SSE Riga’s partner universities as exchange students.