Explore SSE Riga: Bachelor's Programme Open Day
Save the date for this season's first Open Day! The event will offer insight into the Bachelor programme which provides a broad education in economics and business administration, with opportunities for specialization in the final year.
Key facts about SSE Riga's BSc programme in Economics and Business:
- A modular three-year programme taught in English
- 65% of the faculty are international, and the programme partners with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Limited to 150 students per cohort, ensuring personalized teaching
- Specialization options in two of the following areas: Economics, Finance, Retail, Entrepreneurship
- Includes two integrated internships and Erasmus exchange semester
- Scholarships and tuition fee waivers are available
The application deadline for studies is April 16th, 2024!