Explore SSE Riga: Bachelor's Programme Open Day
On March 23rd, we will open our doors to high schoolers to let them explore SSE Riga and our Bachelor programme. The event will bring together stories from staff, faculty, alumni, and our student community. Also, we will offer one-to-one Q&A sessions on various topics like admissions, student life, financial aid, and others.
Key facts about SSE Riga's BSc programme in Economics and Business:
- A modular three-year programme taught in English
- 65% of the faculty are international, and the programme partners with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Limited to 150 students per cohort, ensuring personalized teaching
- Specialization options in two of the following areas: Economics, Finance, Retail, Entrepreneurship
- Includes two integrated internships and Erasmus exchange semester
- Scholarships and tuition fee waivers are available
The application deadline for studies is April 16th, 2024!