The Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga) is a business school in Riga, Latvia, founded in 1994 and over the years has acquired a reputation as the leading business school in the region.
SSE Riga is currently looking for a
Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
for its three years’ Bachelors’ programme in Economics and Business. The Bachelors programme is the major teaching programme at the School aiming to provide opportunities for the best students in the region.
- Are you a pro-active, dynamic and organized marketing, PR and/or communication specialist with 2-5 years experience?
- Do you enjoy brainstorming and putting ideas into action?
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Do you like to present in front of an audience?
- Do you have experience in organizing events?
- Are you able to contend with pressing deadlines?
- Do you like international environments where you need to use your excellent Latvian, English & Russian language skills?
- Do you enjoy traveling?
If the answers are “yes” and you are looking for a new professional challenge, we encourage you to apply!
The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator’s main responsibility will be coordination of recruitment activities in line with SSE Riga’s recruitment and outreach strategy, engaging the student and alumni community and enhancing SSE Riga’s position in the region.
The application deadline is November 30th, 2018, but we will interview qualified candidates as applications arrive.
Start date: as soon as possible
Please download detailed job description below.