SSE Riga is looking for a team member in the Executive MBA programme.
Executive MBA (EMBA) Programme Advisor
As an Executive MBA Programme Advisor you will be part of our Executive MBA programme team (reporting to the Programme Chair) and take a central role in curating our EMBA class, ensuring we have a strong and diverse group of people learning together as part of one of the most important programmes at the #1 business school in the Nordic & Baltic region. As part of the role you will:
- Define the marketing plan for the EMBA programme, own its marketing budget and drive the activities
- Fill and manage the candidate pipeline, identify potential candidates for the programme
- Advise candidates on their professional development
- Take part in the EMBA admissions committee, co-ordinate the EMBA programme admissions process and guide candidates through it
- Work with a broad group of SSE Riga colleagues incl. Communications, Finance
- Co-ordinate joint promotional activities with other EMBA programmes from the SSE family in Sweden and Russia
A strong candidate for this role would have:
- 5-8 years of experience in a professional environment
- Experience in executive education, service marketing & sales, consulting, coaching or, more broadly, exposure to senior executives and international exposure would be considered a strength
- A passion for people and their professional development
- Proficiency in English, Latvian, and Russian
- Opportunities for professional development as part of a high-performing team with English as a working language
- Significant international exposure and opportunities to travel
- Competitive compensation package with a strong performance-linked bonus component. Monthly base salary in the range of EUR 1,600-2,100 depending on experience and skills, with performance bonus discretionary subject to individual performance and the financial performance of the organisation
- Benefits incl. private health insurance (after the probation period)
- If you find that the role matches your interests and experience, please send a CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 October 2019.
- We will be in touch with qualified candidates to schedule an interview
By applying for this job vacancy, the candidate affirms the processing of his/her personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Law and their storage in the HR unit of SSE Riga. Without the candidate’s consent his/her personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties.