The Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga) is a business school in Riga, Latvia, founded in 1994. Over the years it has acquired a reputation as the leading business school in the region. According to the prestigious Financial Times Ranking of Top European Business Schools, SSE Riga, as part of SSE Group, is the #1 business school in the Baltic and Nordic region. SSE Riga educates future leaders who will use their potential to engage with businesses and society to make a valuable difference. In 2019, SSE Riga was ranked as the most valued business and economics study programme by employers in Latvia.
SSE Riga is looking for a part-time temporary team member in the Bachelor’s study programme.
BACHELOR PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR
- Are you a pro-active, responsible and organized administrative specialist?
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Do you like international environment where you need to use your fluent Latvian and English?
- Are you familiar with and enjoy working with IT platforms, databases, MS Office, especially Excel?
- Are you able to contend with and assure others to observe pressing deadlines?
If the answers are “Yes” and you are looking for a new professional challenge, we encourage you to apply!
The Administrator’s main responsibilities will be daily support to students and faculty by ensuring study processes (student registration to courses, organizing exams, entering exam grades, etc.), monitoring student academic performance, preparing academic documentation (grade transcripts, diploma copies etc.), administering academic consultations, providing statistical information to different institutions, monitoring implementation of internal rules and regulations, project administration and other.
- Interesting work within a highly professional team
- Self-development opportunities
- An inspiring work environment with English as a working language
- The opportunity to boost your international experience and expand your skill set
- An office in the most beautiful Art Nouveau building in Riga
- Monthly salary range 500 – 700 EUR gross for a part time job of 20 hours per week. The offer for final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
The application deadline is February 16, but we will interview qualified candidates as applications arrive. Early applications are encouraged.
Start date: as soon as possible
- If you find that the role matches your interests and experience, please send a CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be in touch with qualified candidates to schedule an interview
By applying for this job vacancy, the candidate affirms the processing of his/her personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Law and their storage in the HR unit of SSE Riga. Without the candidate’s consent his/her personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties.