The tuition fee for the programme is 33,000 EUR in one installment or four installments of 8,250 EUR per semester.
Tuition is fixed for a two-year programme and covers:
- Application and selection process
- Tuition fee
- Optional modules (except for travel and accommodation)
- Catering during study modules
- Course materials and access to the online catalogs
- Two international modules (except for transportation costs)
- Accommodation during the international modules
- Networking events
Scholarships for international applicants for the 2020 intake
SSE Riga will award up to five 50% merit-based scholarships to outstanding international candidates (from any country outside Latvia).
Scholarships will be awarded on a qualitative assessment of candidates' potential to make a strong contribution to class (based on the results of admissions interviews, professional background and other relevant criteria). Offers of these scholarships will be made together with admission decisions.