Mini MBA programme students graduate
On May 26th, after two weeks of intensive studies 19 participants from Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Estonia and Turkey graduated from the Mini MBA programme.
In the photo: Mini MBA Graduates 2017
This year’s graduates say:
"Can’t wait to return to my work and start applying the knowledge I gained."
"Great experience, valuable networking, high quality programme management."
"I got insight into topics from another angle and gained food for thought."
"I would recommend the programme to my colleagues in managerial positions as during the course you get a lot of practical tools that can be used in daily life, and it is a great place to meet other professionals and network."
The programme has strong traditions at SSE Riga: it has already been 11 years since the first Mini MBA programme took place at the School. The Mini MBA is a condensed version of the MBA and features four core modules - Marketing, Finance, Leadership and Strategy.
The programme is designed to:
- Provide participants with core business management skills and improve their skills as executives;
- Enable participants to acquire a broad, cross-functional approach to general management;
- Help participants strengthen their leadership skills;
- Provide participants with course materials, texts, and tools that can be used later in their daily operations;
- Provide participants with an ongoing professional network of peers.
SSE Riga has organized the programme annually since 2007 in cooperation with the William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan (WDI).
The next programme will be run in May, 2018.