- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations (Riga)
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Strategic Customer Management
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
Download our brochures as PDF files.
If you prefer hard copies, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BSc Programme - Swedish Government Grants
SSE Riga invites applicants to compete for 20 Swedish Government Grants for financing studies in the BSc Programme in Economics and Business. Preference is given to applicants that are residents of Belarus and Moldova, followed by applicants from Georgia and Ukraine. Leaflet in English.
BSc Programme - Placement Report
One hundred and six BSc students graduated SSE Riga in June of 2015. Where are they now? In a challenging and highly competitive employment environment, our graduates stand out - around three-quarters received job offer even before graduation and four-fifths are satisfied with their current placement!
Executive MBA Programme - General Information
Two-year module-based programme for experienced managers. This programme will broaden students’ existing knowledge in business administration, promote a professional career and provide global cooperation opportunities within the SSE Alumni network.