- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations (Riga)
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Advanced Negotiations (Tallinn)
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
Earn the Executive MBA degree without taking a break in your career. The programme is designed to allow students to balance career, family and studies during two years of intensive Executive MBA studies.
The class meets once a month for an intensive four-day module from Wednesday morning to Saturday evening. Students take only one course at a time. The class size and class structure facilitate close interaction between faculty and participants.
1st study year:
2nd study year:
A study programme that offers a world of experience
My first impression is very positive. The first module, Financial Accounting, was challenging for me, but interesting and very useful. It gave us a deeper understanding of financial processes and helped us to analyse data from different reports. Also, I am glad that our group is so international, with many cultural and professional experiences.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Itella Information AS, Latvia
Quite some time has passed since I was a student and resuming studies has been very inspiring and energizing, yet at the same time also very demanding. Our group is a good mix of people from different countries and with different backgrounds. It's great to be one of them.
Fazer Brands (SIA Fazer Latvija), Latvia