- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations (Riga)
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Strategic Customer Management
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
Roadshows & Info Sessions
During the info sessions we will offer an insight into the Executive MBA programme - module-based two-year programme, offering study modules in Latvia, Sweden and Asia.
March 1st, 2017 at 18:00 — Tallinn
Roadshow in Tallinn with Morten Hansen (Global Economics lecturer) and the Director of the Executive MBA programme.
Venue: Swissôtel Tallinn, Tornimae Street 3, Tallinn
March 15th, 2017 at 13:00 — Riga
1 hour info session for potential Executive MBA applicants with Richard Pooley (Cross Culture Management lecturer) and the Director of the Executive MBA programme.
Venue: SSE Riga, Strelnieku 4a, 6th floor, Room 611
April 26th, 2017 at 18:00 — Vilnius
Roadshow in Vilnius with Morten Hansen (Global Economics lecturer) and the Director of the Executive MBA programme.
Venue: Embassy of Sweden in Vilnius, Didzioji gatve 16
More events to follow!
Roadshows in Minsk and Kiev and additional Info Session in Riga will be organized in Spring 2017.
Detailed information about dates and venues will be added in this section soon.
Applications for studies are reviewed as soon as they are received. The deadline for submitting application is June 1, 2017.