- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations (Riga)
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Advanced Negotiations (Tallinn)
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
SSE Riga Executive Education offers a wide range of training and development opportunities to local and international clients in the private and public sector.
SSE Riga Executive Education has been an integral part of the school’s activities since SSE Riga first opened its doors in 1994.
The educational portfolio offered by the SSE Riga Executive Education unit ranges from open programmes to tailor made in-house programmes. Please visit the open programme sections for more details and information on scholarships and prices. The client base represents the public as well as the private sector including companies outside the region.
In addition to SSE Riga faculty, programmes are led by faculty members from SSE Riga partner institutions, e.g. the Stockholm School of Economics and the William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan, as well as by experienced business practitioners.