- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Strategic Customer Management
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
The admitted students from non-EU countries must obtain a Residency permit for stay in Latvia for three years as the BSc programme runs.
By June 10, 2016, admitted students will receive an e-mail notification from the SSE Riga administration providing with an invitation number for a Residency permit.
Check what documents are required to obtain a Residency permit. Collect all the necessary documents and in person submit the document package to the Diplomatic and/or Consular representatives of Latvia in your country.
The Residency permit must be renewed for every year of studies depending of the Residency permit card’s expiration date.
Please look for detailed and country-specific information below. Choose the respective link from the list