- BSc Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- EMBA Programme
- Building Strong Brands
- Darījumu prasmes I
- Strategic Thinking
- Nemateriālie motivācijas rīki
- Winning New International Customers
- Change Management
- Darījumu prasmes II
- Effective International Communication
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Mini MBA: Strategic Management Programme
- Cilvēku uzvedības ietekmēšana: Nudging
- Advanced Negotiations (Riga)
- Changing Behaviour of Customers, Employees, Citizens and Ourselves: Nudging (Tallinn)
- Advanced Negotiations (Tallinn)
- Custom Programmes
- Open Programmes
- Printed Matter
Student Residence Hall and Apartments
SSE Riga Student Residence Hall
Students are encouraged to take advantage of the SSE Riga Student Residence Hall to facilitate their integration in the student community. We offer newly renovated accommodation that is safe and secure, where students can sleep and study in comfort.
SSE Riga can offer twin rooms with two residence units (two single beds), and triple rooms with three residence units (three single beds) are also available. Students can use a common room on each floor for studies, and there is wireless internet and kitchen facilities.
The dormitories are situated about 20 minutes by bus from SSE Riga. The price ranges from 80 - 100 EUR per month. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Location of SSE Riga dormitories: Patversmes iela 22, Riga.
Students often choose to share the rental of an apartment. To find out more about the possibilities of sharing a room or an apartment with your peers from SSE Riga, please contact the SSE Riga Student Association at email@example.com
Please begin looking for accommodation early in advance!