Centre for Media Studies
- Calendar 2018
- Summer School on Investigative Reporting 2018
- Journalism for Future Challenges 2017
- Summer School on Journalism 2017
- Visual Journalism & Verification of News 2016
- Politics for Journalists 2016
- Future Media Management Programme 2016-2017
- Macroeconomics for Journalists 2016
- Information Design Course: Tips and Tricks for Doing Visual Journalism 2016
- Safety Training for Journalists 2016
- Digital Journalism Programme
- Baltic Media Health Check
- News Verification Guide
- Legal Guide for Journalists
- Centre for Sustainable Business
- Entrepreneurship Support Centre
SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers
SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers series focuses on policy oriented research.
We welcome working papers on all subjects, but we are particularly interested in topics that are relevant for the Baltic states. Submissions from authors affiliated with institutions located in the Baltic states, researchers visiting Baltic states and PhD students are especially encouraged. We also welcome policy oriented reports written within EU funded projects. The papers are published electronically, are available for free downloading from SSE Riga and BICEPS websites and are indexed in RePEc.
Previous Occasional Papers:
Papers are subject to a quick review process. If you are interested in publishing your paper in SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers series, please e-mail your proposal to Anna Zasova at firstname.lastname@example.org. The series does not provide a proofreading service and does not adopt a particular formatting style.