We invite to join our team a Computer Systems Administrator / User Support Specialist as a part-time worker.
The SSE Riga IT department ensures continuous operation of its IT systems and user support, and introduces modern IT solutions for study and administration needs.
- User (staff and students) support,
- User account administration,
- Hardware installation, configuration and maintenance,
- Technical support for conferences and events,
- Monitoring of IT system operation.
Candidates should have:
- Higher education in IT (may be unfinished, a student),
- A good understanding of IT systems and computer network architecture,
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, stress resistance,
- The ability to respond quickly and find solutions to problems independently,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and everyday office software,
- Experience with and knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 – AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, SCCM, Print Management will be considered an advantage,
- Experience with computer networks, IP services, managed Wi-Fi networks will be considered an advantage,
- Excellent command of Latvian and English (working language – English).
- Flexible work schedule, which can be combined with studies,
- Modern and dynamic working environment at a European level business school,
- Work in a friendly and ambitious team,
- Stable remuneration based on performance,
- Experience of working with various IT systems and specialities.
We look forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation in Latvian and English (in both languages) before 5 February 2018, sent by email to: ITDep@sseriga.edu. Please note that we will contact the candidates who will be invited to the next round of the competition.
- Working hours: part-time.
- Start time: by agreement.
By applying for the competition, the candidate agrees to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by SSE Riga Personnel Division. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga), reg. No. 40003162751, is one of the leading universities in the Baltic states, already offering excellent education in English in the field of economics and business for 20 years. SSE Riga offers bachelor’s programme (BSc in Economics and Business), professional master’s programme (Executive MBA), as well as business courses for managers. SSE Riga has a highly international and dynamic environment, annually admitting students from more than 10 countries.